• Journal of Lutheran Ethics (May 2007) focuses on Christian Zionism, with an article by Munib Younan.
• When Time Shall Be No More: Prophecy Belief in Modern American Culture by Paul Boyer (Belknap Press, 1992).
• Allies for Armageddon: The Rise of Christian Zionism by Victoria Clark (Yale University Press, 2007).
• Christians and a Land Called Holy by Charles P. Lutz and Robert O. Smith (Fortress Press, 2006).
• The End of Days: Fundamentalism and the Struggle for the Temple Mount by Gershom Gorenberg (Free Press, 2000; available from Amazon).
• American Christians and Islam: Evangelical Culture and Muslims from the Colonial Period to the Age of Terrorism by Thomas S. Kidd (Princeton University Press, 2008).
• The Rapture Exposed: The Message of Hope in the Book of Revelation by Barbara R. Rossing (Basic Books, 2005).
• On the Road to Armageddon: How Evangelicals Became Israel’s Best Friend by Timothy P. Weber (Baker Academic, 2004).
From "Apocalyptic" to "Zionism".
The rest of this article is only available to subscribers.
© 2013 Augsburg Fortress, Publishers