To become a reviewer:
• Tell us about your favorite book in 200 words or less. Why do you like it? What did you learn? It doesn't have to be a religious book, but it should have a spiritual lesson.
• Include the book's title, author's name and publisher. Add your name, age, address, phone number and your congregation's name.
• Send your review to: "Youngchurch," The Lutheran, 8765 W. Higgins Rd., Chicago, IL 60631-4183.
To enter our design contest (see also, May, page 36):
• Design a card with words of encouragement and well-wishes for Palestinian children who attend Lutheran schools. Cards should be no bigger than 8 1/2-by-11 inches. Use markers, crayons, colored pencils or paint. White or light paper works best.
• Neatly print your name and age, along with your church's name and address, on the back of your card.
• Send entries by Sept. 9 to the address above.
© 2015 Augsburg Fortress, Publishers