* Active Christian Parenting, by Michael H. Popkin (has a parents' guide, a leaders' guide and two videos); Augsburg Fortress, Publishers; (800) 328-4648.
* Common Sense Parenting, second edition; Boys Town Press; (800) 282-6657.
* Faith Talk, a family game from Augsburg Youth and Family Institute, Campus Box 70, 2211 Riverside Ave., Minneapolis, MN 55454-1351; (800) 966-3382. The Institute also has a catalog of resources for families and for congregations.
* Families Valued, by Jack Nelson-Pallmeyer; Friendship Press, New York.
* Nine Challenges for Parents, by Lucy & William Hulme; Augsburg; (800) 328-4648.
* Parenting with a Purpose, Search Institute, 700 South 3rd St., Ste. 210, Minneapolis, MN 55415; (800) 888-7828; Web site: http://www.search-institute.org/catalog/index.htm. The Institute has dozens of resources for families and congregations.
* The Good Shepherd, a Christian family magazine, 215 White Plains Road, Tuckahoe, NY 10707; (800) 588-4663.
* The Shelter of Each Other: Rebuilding Our Families, by Mary Pipher; Ballantine Books, New York.
* The Vital Signs of Family Life, a brochure from Boys Town Press; (800) 282-6657.
* Whole Child/Whole Parent by Polly Berrien Berends; HarperPerennial, New York.
* A Guide for Developing Family Ministries in Your Congregation, ELCA Division for Congregational Ministries.
* Family Newsletters on Disk, Augsburg Fortress; (800) 328-4648.
* HOMEword, a weekly newsletter from the Nebraska Synod. For information, contact Chip Borgstadt, 4980 South 118th St., Ste. D, Omaha, NE 68137-2220; (402) 896-5311.
* It Takes More Than Love, a four-part video series from Augsburg Youth and Family Institute (for address, see above under family resources).
* What Kids Need to Succeed, Search Institute, (for address, see above under family resources).
* 130 Ways to Involve Parents in Youth Ministry, Group Publishers; (800) 447-1070.
© 2016 Augsburg Fortress, Publishers