• The Resource Centers in all the regions of the ELCA.
• The Christian Education Network of the ELCA (www.faithfulteaching.org).
• Faith practices on the ELCA website (www.elca.org/FaithPractices).
• Story Matters combines the ELCA Book of Faith initiative, the ELCA Faith Practices initiative and mission planning (www.bookoffaith.org).
• North American Association for the Catechumenate (www.catechumenate.org).
• The Call to Discipleship by Karl Barth (Fortress Press, 2003).
• Discipleship: Dietrich Bonhoeffer Works, Vol. 4 (Augsburg Fortress, 2003).
• Faith Forming Faith: Bringing New Christians to Baptism and Beyond by Paul E. Hoffman (Wipf and Stock Publishers, 2012).
• Go Make Disciples: An Invitation to Baptismal Living (Augsburg Fortress, 2012).
• Martin Luther’s Catechisms: Forming the Faith by Timothy J. Wengert (Augsburg Fortress, 2009).
• The Mission Table by Stephen Bouman (Augsburg Fortress, 2013).
• On Our Way, edited by Dorothy C. Bass and Susan Briehl (Upper Room Books, 2010).
• Real Faith for Real Life: Living the Six Marks of Discipleship by Michael Foss (Augsburg Books, 2004).
• Shalom Church by Craig Nessan (Fortress Press, 2010).
• Discipleship resources by John Herman (five books in a series titled “Going Deeper: A Journey with Jesus” help individual and small groups grow in their practice of the faith). Contact Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2016 Augsburg Fortress, Publishers