Hafften is a writer and editor in Weatherford, Texas and a member of Messiah Lutheran Church, Weatherford, Texas.
Articles by Ann Hafften:
- Ebola response in Sierra Leone
- Seminary costs a factor
- Staying alive
Seminaries embrace ecumenical, Lutheran future
- ‘You gave me food’
ELCA college, congregation take Matthew 25 to heart
- Event tackles The New Jim Crow'
- Pet Partners
Meet Dolly and Shelby — dogs with a vocation
- Luther Seminary reduces its faculty, staff
Seminary moves toward financial viability for the future
- Synod? Nope.
Northern Texas-Northern Louisiana wants to be known as a mission area
- They keep watch
Accompaniers walk with those who seek peace, not walls, in Palestine
- Casserole Club
'The cheapest meal in town made with lots of church-lady love'
- Free resources
Visit these Web sites for more information
- After Hurricane Ike, Lutherans respond
- Norman Borlaug: A high-yield life
A word of advice for youth: "Don't think too much about money"
- Training global leaders
ELCA scholarships cover the world
- Koob: 'Revenge isn't the way'
- Ecumenism: Life together
Six years after full communion, Lutherans and Episcopalians share a common mission
- Peaceful presence
ELCA 'accompaniers' walk with Palestinians and Israelis
- WordAlone plans to build new synod
- Seeking 'Higher Ground' in Texas
ELCA campus ministry brings them back, again and again
- To gather, build and serve
Indonesian Lutherans welcome immigrants while starting ELCA congregations
- First in the family
ELCA colleges and universities help first-generation college students succeed
- Time to get it together
The new ELCA vice president, a Texas businessman, looks at challenges and possibilities
- Indonesian Lutherans face deportation
- Learning by serving
- Will L. Herzfeld, former AELC bishop, dies
- It's a miracle!
- From popcorn to peace
Congregation's youth ministry serves up safety, belonging
- St. Paul-Reformation 'ordains' Anita Hill
Lesbian minister is ordained in irregular ceremony
- Putting out a welcome mat
Minneapolis synod ministry helps congregations reach new immigrants
- WordAlone offers 'alternative'
Blogs by Ann Hafften: (Read All)