Jon M. SweeneySweeney is a frequent speaker to groups of all denominational backgrounds. He is th author of 14 books, including Almost Catholic (Josey-Bass) and Cloister Talks (Brazos Press). He is the associate publisher at Paraclete Press in Woodstock, Vt., where he is a member of Our Lady of the Snows Catholic Church.
Articles by Jon M. Sweeney:
- Going home for Christmas
If we get lost in the question, we'll miss the way
- Is Facebook...church?
Meaningful connections may not be enough
- Burying Bibles
Perhaps we also should resurrect the King James Version?
- Why should a Christian listen to a Buddhist nun?
- The spirituality of being single
It offers us all insight into what it really means to be family
- Pointing the way
In Luther's vision, Mary is a path to God
- The Virgin Mary after Dan Brown and Mel Gibson
She's far from her home in the Gospels
- 10 guidelines for living as a saint today
- Walking through Lent with Francis of Assisi
Each step will help renew your prayer life