Susan M. Lang
Lang is an ELCA pastor who serves ecumenically as a leadership retreat facilitator and church consultant and is the author of Our Community: Dealing with Conflict in our Congregation (Augsburg Fortress, 2002; www.augsburgfortress.org; 800-328-4648).
Her Web site is www.revwriter.com.
Articles by Susan M. Lang:
- Accessing church with social media
Connecting beyond church walls
- All stirred up
- Social media gospel
- Experiencing the body of Christ
- God’s surprises
- Keeping it legal
Copyright laws and the church
- Spiritual lessons from our cat
- Navigating the seas of congregational life
Positive use of church conflict creates space for growth
- Interim reflection, dreaming and action
- Our pastor is leaving. Now what?
Interim ministers help congregations in transition heal wounds and envision the future
- Campus ministry approaches evangelism boldly