Basye, a freelance writer living in the Pacific Northwest, is the author of Sustaining Simplicity: A Journal (ELCA, 2007).
Articles by Anne Basye:
- Signs of faith in the Holy Land
Deaf ministry opens up Scripture
- Where diversity flourishes
In Europe, international congregations offer a ‘large welcome’
- ‘All colors, creeds and languages’
- Church rain gardens help control flooding, improve watershed quality
- Musicians visit assemblies
- Sharing songs, & stories
Glocal musicians help lead worship around the ELCA
- All of us behind one
Iowa and Ohio model a unique way to support missionary families
- Volunteers needed
Short-term global opportunities for health-care workers
- ELCA sabbaticals go global
How theologians are serving, learning abroad
- Talking about God
What some of the ELCA's young theologians are up to
- Living with words
Lutheran writers share how their work 'faces the world'
- Celebrating Advent
Traditions move communities toward Christmas
- Suriname: 'We work together'
Today's Lutherans contribute to multifaith, multiethnic respect
- Cuba's tiny Lutheran church
Members of the Florida-Bahamas Synod nurture a connection
- 'So stinking happy'
That's a feeling shared by ELCA campers and Nicaraguan Lutherans
- Rwanda: Updating the slide show
- Going green with bananas in Costa Rica
- Family fights for voting fairness
- Making space
- Small workers
Lutherans provide school, meals and care for Peru's street children
- LWF Assembly to meet in Canada
- 'People thought it was impossible'
- Power play
Congregations slash their utility bills and contribute to a cleaner planet
- Simply better
Life can be richer when you spend less and slow down. It's worth the work.
Blogs by Anne Basye: (Read All)