Robert ElliottElliott is a freelance writer in Chicago.
Articles by Robert Elliott:
- ELCA seminaries prepare for demographic change
One answer continues to be TEEM
- 25 years of raising the roof
ELCA Mission Builders still going strong
- Take a lesson from Olivia Neubauer: 100 years old
and still teaching 'wonderful kids'
- 'Glocal' gatherings give new twist to mission
Accompaniment theme prevails
- Shaping spirits
How ELCA seminaries approach spiritual formation
- 'If not for God's poor'
Chicago's homeless revitalize a struggling church
- Leaders struggle to resolve campus ministry losses
Decision to close the UWM ministry raised questions in the Greater Milwaukee synod.
- Seminary library holds rare books & Bibles
Discoveries include works by Luther and Melanchthon
- Letters from war
Dusty box uncovered in church attic connects generations
- Toward a more multicultural campus
ELCA colleges and universities work to increase ethnic diversity
- Campus ministry makes inroads at Morgan State
African American students relate 'Lutheran' with 'service'
- Finding the ties that bind
Christian and Muslim students live and learn together at a Chicago seminary
- Putting her life back together
After the tsunami, Eranthie sees opportunities to help the poorest people
- We have to try
- Walking together
Accompaniment model of global mission creates effective companionships for rapid growth and faithful service
- Financiando a internos de la IELA
- Timeline set for sexuality study
- Funding ELCA interns
- Building bridges
Scholarship program provides a way for ethnic students to follow God's call
- Drawing on heritage
Oklahoma children's home helps strengthen an American Indian community
- Boys in the Hood
In Chicago's Cabrini-Green, there's 'holy family'